We are on the constant look out for personalities with character and professionalism beyond just technical expertise.
Design, develop, migrate, deploy and integrate business process management solutions using Pega PRPC, Java, J2EE, HTML and XML; Manage iterative and incremental software development life cycle.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a closely related field with 3+ years of experience in the job offered or as a Software Programmer or Technology Manager.
An applicant may satisfy the educational requirement by presenting an evaluation stating that s/he has knowledge equivalent to a person with a bachelor’s degree. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Travel on assignment to various unanticipated client sites within the US is required.
LOCATION: Columbia, MD and other unanticipated client locations throughout US
Apply by resume to: Saxon Infotech, Inc., 8894 Stanford Blvd, Suite 300, Columbia, MD 21045; Attn: Job AS
Java Angular Web developer
Saxon Infotech, Inc., MD-based Information technology consulting company, has multiple openings for Java Angular Web developer (for locations nationwide). Design, Development and testing of enterprise Applications using Java and Angular/Web Applications. Responsibilities Include: Analysis of client business processes and functional requirements; Design and implement middleware, API and UI components. Design and implement web applications using Angular framework; Design and implement back end enterprise components using Java. Develop logic and code, and execute code deployment tasks for the RDS website; Writing and implementing test cases, Track project milestones and deliverables. Req: Master’s dgr (or foreign equivalent dgr) in CompSci, CIS, or rltd with 2 yrs. exp.
Other requirements: (1) At least two years of experience in Java, J2EE, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, MDX, JasperReports, JUnit, Tomcat, WebLogic Server, CVS, SVN, Java Server Faces JSF. (2) At least one year of exp. in Angular, Bootstrap, EasyMock, PowerMock, SOAP, WSDL, JMS API, Spring Integration, Jenkins.
9 AM – 6 PM, Mon – Fri; Mail your resume to: Saxon Infotech, Inc., Attn: HR (#LA 0001), 8894 Stanford Blvd, Suite #300, Columbia, MD 21045. Travel and relocation possible to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S. The candidates may be assigned to work at client sites across the U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sr. Software Engineer
Analyze user requirements, design, develop, test and deploy various client-servers, web based software applications. Coordinate the design of logical and physical database structures. Prepare the Functional/Technical design documents to meet the System requirements, as needed. Gather and interpret functional specifications and user requirements. Perform software integration and testing, and develop enhancements, modifications/debugging and develop custom components; and coordinate user training and technical documentation as needed. Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation. Travel to various unanticipated locations in the United States to interact with clients and train end users for short or long term assignments.
8:30 am – 5:30 pm; 40 Hrs/week (M-F)
MS or Foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering or related field plus 1 year of relevant IT experience, using Java, Accurev, Maven, Jenkins, Shell Scripting, and DevOps. Employer will accept BS or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Engineering or related field plus 5 years of relevant IT experience using Java, Accurev, Maven, Jenkins, Shell Scripting, and DevOps.
8894 Stanford Blvd., Suite 300, Columbia, MD 21045
Sr. HR Manager – Saxon Infotech, Inc.
8894 Stanford Blvd, Suite 300. Columbia, MD 21045
Location :Baltimore, MD
Saxon Infotech is actively looking for a Cloud Architect to help lead the transformation of existing applications and design new apps for a cloud-based, modern architecture. In this position, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of millions of Americans by working on systems that increase access to care, improve health outcomes and control costs. The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking for continual growth, can think strategically but isn’t afraid to dig down into the code once in a while, and most importantly, wants to make a positive difference to the people around them.
- Designs and defines enterprise, primarily cloud-based, for applications and infrastructure.
- This individual will architect and design Cloud solutions including public cloud (i.e. AWS) and private cloud offerings.
- Work with the Cloud Operations Manager, Software Architects, Software Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, and Security Analysts to design cloud architectures for complex, large-scale applications.
- Ensure cloud and application architectures are appropriate for cloud hosting and be the trusted advisor of the software development and cloud infrastructure teams. Work to ensure cloud and application architectures embrace the DevOps and Agile philosophies and ensure solutions allow for the implementation of tools and processes which enable rapid development and delivery of software, continuous integration/deployment, automation of tasks, and operational metrics that can be consumed by development teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define the Cloud Architecture for both pure and hybrid cloud solutions..
- Be the go to person for Cloud Architectures. Possess and maintain a deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them to design solutions for complex business problems.
- Work with Security teams to ensure solutions comply with FISMA controls and Federal security policies.
- Participate in the creation of a DevOps-enabled automated CI/CD solution that delivers tools and processes for rapid application development efforts and on-going production operations.
- Provide fully distributed web solutions that incorporate standard network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, and basic sockets.
- Collaborate with development, operations, and infrastructure teams to develop sound automation solutions. Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions to address barriers, enabling forward movement in the application lifecycle.
- Be a trusted advisor for DevOps initiatives by providing objective and relent ideas, insights and guidance.
- Plan, organize, and execute multiple responsibilities to achieve project goals and provide technical leadership to move projects to completion.
- Ensure deliverables are completed on time and of high-quality
- Work with teams to practice continuous improvement in processes and tooling. Develop and manage KPIs to measure performance and alignment with business objectives.
- Designs and develops enterprise architectures, and defines key capabilities and performance requirements
- Develops technical roadmaps for future implementations.
- Develops business case analysis on potential projects.
- Ensures security is integrated into all architecture solutions
- Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or programs.
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients
- Evaluate new application, infrastructure and cloud decisions in existing context of applications, infrastructure, standards, current business strategy and future business strategy
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced IT staff and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as liaison with senior clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Provides high level expertise to multiple projects and tasks.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Training and Certification in cloud technologies and services
- 8 or more years of related information technology experience.
- 10+ years of experience in the IT field.
- Demonstrated experience in infrastructure, development and operations of enterprise systems.
- 3-5 years of strong experience directly related to cloud computing (i.e. AWS, Azure, Private)
- Experience with practical implementations of continuous integration tools, such as Bamboo, Jenkins, or Microsoft TFS.
- Experience of practical implementations of Continuous Delivery tools. • Direct, hands-on experience with DevOps and release management tools
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Familiarity with Docker containers, working experience a plus • Familiarity with microservices architecture, working experience
- Familiarity with microservices architecture, working experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience with the Scrum Agile methodolo
- Ability to influence others using reasoning, persuasion, and negotiation; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strategic, but also pragmatic, detail-oriented and willing to be hands-on.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Must possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
Position: Pega Systems Developer
Title: PEGA Developer/Engineer
Scope: The PEGA PRPC developer is responsible for designing and developing software for short and long term engagements, supporting various initiatives. The developer will work in conjunction with the team lead, other developers and business analysts to develop and implement applications to support project directives.
- Strong experience with PEGA PRPC, CPM and other frameworks
- Strong SQL scripting skills
- Experience developing Unix shell scripts
- Experience developing and maintaining J2EE applications
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Ideal candidates will have experience with Web Services, XML, and the complete development lifecycle
The primary responsibilities of the job are:
Develop technical specifications
- Develop and deliver program code according to defined standards
- Ensure project standards and service levels are met
- Produce timely and accurate project status reports
- Work closely with business analysts to ensure applications developed in a manner to satisfy agreed upon functional requirements
Project Name: Marketplace Assister Technical Support (MATS)
Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for designing and developing solutions for multiple projects. The Salesforce Developer will work closely with business analysts, other developers and customers to implement robust Salesforce solutions. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Experience developing Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive user interfaces. Experience in Service Console Implementations with a good understanding of Knowledge and Case.
- Experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Have implemented at least one full life cycle project in Lightning and have an expert level working knowledge on major Salesforce.com technologies including Lightning, Canvas, Apex Web Services, Salesforce Connect, Visualforce, Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, etc
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Salesforce Partner Communities
- Experience with but not limited to Service Cloud Integration Toolkit, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Components, SOQL, and SOSL
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce technologies to design and develop an enterprise wide web-based solution
- Ability to integrate Apex classes with external and SOAP and REST web services
- Experience working with integrated development environments, source code management systems and workflow management system
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Ability to architect solutions on Community Cloud utilizing Apex and Lightning Components.
The BA II/III tester must have the ability to review functional and technical requirements and/or design specifications to find holes in features, inconsistencies, lack of clarity, lack of details and identify contradictions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, with other duties as assigned.
- Write and implement test cases, using technical requirements or design specifications
- Conduct detailed analysis of test results found through both manual and automated testing
- Ability to write technical, logical test cases and business scenarios
- Ability to be flexible to changing demands and priorities
- Ability to handle pressure when under time constraints
- Aggressive attention to detail
- Medicare knowledge (Part A, B, C and D.)
Pluses: Some knowledge of the following is a plus:
- HETS 270/271 and HETS UI
- ASC/X12 270/271