We are on the constant look out for personalities with character and professionalism beyond just technical expertise.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
- Develop and maintain API specifications using Swagger Editor.
- Develop new features using microservices
- Develop API design approach using Lambda and API Gateway
- Develop new features using acceptance test-driven development
- Work in and with small feature delivery teams: cross-functional, cross-component team that completes many end-to-end customer features, one by one
- Participate in product strategy, product design and product development activities.
- Use lean and agile work management and engineering practices.
- BS and 10 years of experience (experience can be obtained with certifications and higher education like a Masters).
Full Stack position with an emphasis on front end development.
- Design, develop, migrate, deploy, and integrate business process management solutions using Pega PRPC, Java, J2EE, HTML and XML
- Manage iterative and incremental software development life cycle.
- Java J2EE
- HTML XML
- Agile Methodology
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a closely related field
- 3+ years of experience Software Programmer
- An applicant may satisfy the educational requirement by presenting an evaluation stating that s/he has knowledge equivalent to a person with a bachelor’s degree.