Cultivate relationships with our clients by delivering quality solutions and cost-effective services. Our established framework ensures that the planned solutions are well aligned with the objectives of our customers.
Saxon Infotech Principles
- Our clients’ interests always come first. Our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- Excellence in fulfilling the promise: completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise, and service(s) through the provision of uncompromising service. This dictates that we have the latest technology and well-trained personnel so as to deliver this promise.
- Our assets are our people, capital and reputation. If any of these is ever diminished, the last is the most difficult to restore. We are dedicated to complying fully with the letter and spirit of the laws, rules and ethical principles that govern us. Our continued success depends upon unswerving adherence to this standard.
- The company’s various alliances with technological and training partners are invaluable and provide us with depth in product support, design, system integration, and implementation. We strive to develop and maintain key alliances.
- Our goal is to provide satisfaction to all our stakeholders be it our employees, clients or investors. We strive to maintain the loyalty, the intimacy and the esprit de corps that we all treasure and that contribute greatly to our success.
- We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake. Though we may be involved in a wide variety and heavy volume of activity, we would, if it came to a choice, rather be best than biggest.
- We stress creativity and imagination in everything we do. While recognizing that the old way may still be the best way, we constantly strive to find a better solution to a client’s problems.
- We make an unusual effort to identify and recruit the very best person for every job. We select our people one by one. In a service business, we know that without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
- We offer our people the opportunity to move ahead. Advancement depends on merit and we have yet to find the limits to the responsibility our best people are able to assume. For us to be successful, our men and women must reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in which we operate. That means we must attract, retain and motivate people from many backgrounds and perspectives.
- We stress teamwork in everything we do. While individual creativity is always encouraged, we have found that team effort often produces the best results. We have no room for those who put their personal interests ahead of the interests of the company and its clients.
- The dedication of our people to the company and the intense effort they give their jobs is what we strive for. We think that this is an important part of our success.
- We constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop new services to meet those needs. We know that the world of technology will not stand still and that complacency can lead to extinction.
- We regularly receive confidential information as part of our normal client relationships. To breach a confidence or to use confidential information improperly or carelessly would be unthinkable.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for the company and in their personal lives. Our business is highly competitive, and we seek to expand our client relationships. However, we must always be fair competitors and must never denigrate other firms.