Every business excels with technology, and we provide a comprehensive set of IT solutions to support and accomplish your daily operations. From end-User help desk support to network infrastructure and security; every company deserves a source with the capabilities to handle any technology challenge that the industry introduces.
SAXON Infotech has the current knowledge, organizational training, and managerial skillsets to help you manage any level of your technology needs. Whether it’s supervision of a portion of your network, providing dedicated onsite resources, or managing your entire IT infrastructure; SAXON Infotech has the capability to assist your organization achieve its technology objectives.
With a variety of Cloud solutions and providers existing in today’s crowded marketplace, it can be overwhelming to differentiate between the optimal SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solution to fit your organizational needs. SAXON has in-depth experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Office 365 and numerous other solutions. Our team will work with your organization to determine the right fit for custom coding or out of the box of solutions. Our approach ensures all value-spent returns ideal performance for applications, and disaster recovery solutions. Through the cloud implementation process, SAXON Infotech will streamline the effort and allow your organization to focus on the following:
- Perform Business Analysis of Organizational Requirements
- Complete Cloud Gap Analysis (As-is versus To-be)
- Identify the Appropriate Cloud Solutions
- Planning Phase for migration of Systems to the Cloud
- Implementing a Smooth Transition and Migration to the Cloud Services
- Ongoing Support and Administration of your Cloud-based systems
SAXON Infotech helps clients implement the appropriate technical controls and provides ongoing consulting, support, and training, as SAXON is CMMI Level 3 certified organization itself. Learn from the Best… Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
We deliver diverse Cyber Security processes, robust planning and solutions to alleviate our clients from any vulnerability. With daily operations moving at a rapid pace in the digital realm, it is vital that organizations apply the appropriate protections for their users, customers, and their personal data. In today’s environment working with a diverse set of users is essential. With a variety of users, come a variety of threats and risks! To help become proficient in identifying threats early and often is of utmost critical. Foundational framework set up, easy to understand user dashboards, and security training/policies for ongoing threat detections are essential to keeping the network secure from intruders.
Our Cyber Security team has the experience to implement the appropriate Monitors and controls compliance requirements as industry best practices (PCI, HIPPA, FISMA, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Multifaceted Exposure Valuation and Methodology
- Ongoing User Security Training and Policy Development Support
- Phishing Prevention from potential intruders
- Email Detection and Encryption
- 24×7 Intrusion Discovery and Response
- IT Security Compliance, Policies and Governance framework
- Advanced Endpoint Detection and Response
- Real-Time Vulnerability Management
Help Desk Support
Our Help Desk support will ensure your end users have the assistance they need and on-time. We take even small details into consideration, such as daily security patches and software backups during off-hours to ensure maximum up time and minimal disruption to business users.
- 24×7 End User Support
- Remote Support: 24 hours a day by email or chat, or via phone during business hours
- Scheduled or Emergency Onsite Support
- License Management and Equipment Procurement
- Management of your entire suite of Applications
- Retainer or Unlimited Support Plans
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Managed Workstations (PC & Mac)
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware
- Enhanced Email Security